Tuesday, November 10

Words I hate

Having had enough of my BlackBerry suggesting "ducking" when I want to convey "fucking," I decided to clean up my custom dictionary.  (For those that don't know, this can be accessed via your Options menu, but I'll be Goddamned if I'm going to tell you how.  What is this, Howard Forums?)

What I found was a lexicographical nightmare.  To my shame, I had a cache of loathsome non-words each added by Yours Truly.  I can't honestly say I was drunk when adding every one, but I'd like to think that I was.

For educational purposes I am publishing my findings.  I consider these terms deprecated.  I hope you will do the same.

  • biggie
  • boners
  • bonerz
  • bonkers
  • boyee
  • boyeeeeeeee
  • cocksuckerism
  • drupal
  • dping (as in "double-penetrating")
  • dunner
  • froxen
  • hottie
  • killah
  • Mariah (I have no idea)
  • Mississauga
  • probs
  • sestina
  • travis
  • wendyswendys
  • whattup
  • wots
  • zut
I'm particularly embarrassed by the inclusion of Drupal.  Everyone knows it's all about WP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like, you know, whatever.