Hopeless romantic seeks filthy whore - m4w
Hapless nice guy with heart of gold seeks cock-hungry female for cuddling, shared sundaes, and lecherous depravity. My idea of a perfect date is cooking you dinner, watching Roman Holiday together under the covers and then afterwards, letting you shit on my chest.
BBW seeks perfect man with no standards - w4m
I am a corpulent woman with CURVES. I am seeking a wealthy, fit, well-endowed, intelligent, and perfect-in-every-way man that will accept me for what I am. I must be fucking kidding myself. Oh, well. Please be at least six feet tall.
Straight guy seeking another dude for totally not gay sexual experience - m4m
STR8 dude here, looking for a guy who might want to suck my dick. No faggots, please. I'm just looking for some hot and discreet mouth-love from a sexy and definitely NOT GAY male. Bonus points if you like baseball.
Non-racist seeks WHITES ONLY - w4m
I'm a cute, awesome, petite brunette looking for a smart and funny guy with a good head on his shoulders for a LTR. Also, you must be white. I'm not racist, it's just my PREFERENCE that you not be black, oriental, Jewish, Hispanic, South-East Asian, Middle-Eastern, PUERTO RICAN, an aboriginal of any kind, Micronesian, Polynesian, Melanesian, or even more than just a little tanned. I enjoy snowboarding and eating KD. Bonus points if know what Herrenrasse is.
Obvious stereotype seeks same - w4w
Female lumberjack looking for partner in crime. Must be angry. No fatties.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like, you know, whatever.