Sunday, January 7

Viva la resolution!

So I finally got around to making a list of new year's resolutions. (I know it's late, but seriously, step off, I've been busy.) Having endured almost a quarter century of trite, unbelievably-predictable, and totally-unfair bull-shit, I've come up with a few whammies to really make 2007 shine. (Like a 2007 quarter, for example.) Here are the maxims by which I will live this year:
  1. Scotch is not for breakfast.
  2. Women do not want to be my "partner in crime". So stop asking.
  3. Reading Utne impresses no one.
  4. Homeless people ARE people, in spite of their smell, demeanour, shoutings, etc.
  5. Nothing tastes as good as thin FEELS.
  6. Apathy is not my way of "keeping it real".
  7. I will not deny the holocaust on my birthday.
  8. Ain't no party like a west coast party.
  9. I'll stop stalking (all of) you on Facebook.
  10. Enough with the lists already, God-damnit.
I'm also going to cut down on the cigarillos and visit the gym more often. Having just made these I haven't broken any so far. So I've got a leg up on most of you assholes.

Twenty-oh-sev's lookin' alllll right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like, you know, whatever.