Monday, February 22

Got enough? Get enough

They just don't give up do they.  The milk barons have set up a new website to find out if you get enough milk each day.  Get enough?  I think I get enough thanks.  Are you sure you're being objective about how much we need?  I swear, I don't think these people will be satisfied until we're literally chained to the underside of cows, tubes in our mouths, with rivulets of milk flowing out our nostrils and tear ducts.

At this web site you can even "pledge" your allegiance to the dairy Gods. 
I pledge to get enough milk products every day; to change my eating habits one plate at a time; and to always keep in mind that, for me and my family, every serving counts.
So help me God.  

And this isn't merely a symbolic thing; you have to provide your name and e-mail address too.  It's anyone's guess what they want with that information, but I wouldn't be surprised if you woke up to goons force-feeding you yogurt.

Not only do I get enough milk, you assholes, I've had enough.  If I ever see any of you dairy clowns in public expect a full carton of Silk to the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like, you know, whatever.