Keeping with my recent deluge of shit from the archives (as though I was on vacation (which I really should be) brackety bracket)), here is the aforementioned opus in full:
He’s a real killer
I wouldn’t necessarily
Agree with Amen a
Man (his son)
I every decision
and I’ve never seemed
The natural
Li(v)es we’ve led
And will have lead
Get some therapy
Does he count?
Someone asked.
I must say that I refuse to claim responsibility for this since 1) I don't know what this means or how it got on my desk, and 2) it's obviously horrendous. It's like-what-the-fuck terrible. Nevertheless, I shall attempt to interpret it here, for you, my gentle reader.
From the outset, you can see that the Author -- which is how I insist on referring to the cause or causes that led to this creation, whatever it or they may be -- is making reference to the invisible hand of capitalism and its stifling crush on society's collective throat. "Real" no doubt refers to "real interest rates" (as opposed to nominal), and it's clear (so clear) that the Author longs for a georgic age of bucolic simplicity.
Next comes the screed against dogma. It's interesting that the Author is almost diplomatic in his condemnation of religion, saying that he wouldn't "necessarily agree with" the Holy word, God himself and his manifestation on Earth, Christ. Clearly his use of restraint here is ironic; and it is no coincidence that "I every decision" appear on one line. Think about it.
"The natural/li(v)es we've led/and will have lead" bespeaks a preoccupation with the truth (and the Truth) from our Author. Are our lies and lives so natural? And how is the Author certain we "will have lead" these? This unusual tense places the Author beyond the readers grasp; sitting in a hot air balloon of sorts, firing spitballs at the world below.
The rest of this thing makes no sense. Obviously.
Christ, how high was I when I wrote this?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like, you know, whatever.