- I've had an absolute Shamu of a weekend.
- Well, defrag my hard drives, ain't that something.
- That girl was uglier than two weeks from Tuesday.
- You sound like you've got a monkey in his pants.
- I'm wetter than your average weather balloon.
- She's got the wingspan of a senator.
- Hot box office! This show is sold out!
- Dude, that girl is uglier than portions of our nation's history.
- I've got a clock to fix with you, mister.
- This tastes like a melted My Little Pony. Delicious!
- Wow, this place is dirtier than a Japanese vending machine.
- Whip out the tongs, someone's getting cranky.
- Friday must be Frosted Flakes, cause I feel GRRRR-reat!
These are the days my friends and these are the days my friends. Please direct any concerns or complaints to harveykornbluth@gmail.com.
Wednesday, December 2
Creating idioms (from scratch) #2
You can use the following expressions at home, at work, or even in your car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like, you know, whatever.