God: Fuck, we have a lot of blubber left over.
God's personal assistant, Tracy:
God: Right. All right: we're going to build another whale.
Tracy: Sir, with all due respect, we've been making a lot of whales this month and --
God: Fuck it. I'm not getting stuck with all this blubber. We're making a whale and we're making it huge.
Tracy: Yes, sir.
She enters the calculations into her Macbook.
Tracy: How about this? It's significantly bigger than the other specimens.
God: No, no. Make it bigger.
Tracy: Sir?
God: Bigger.
Tracy: OK... how's that?
God: Bigger, damnit.
Tracy: Sir? We've never made an animal this large. Not even the dinosaurs --
God: What part of "bigger" is giving you trouble? Step aside.
God takes the mouse.
Tracy: Uh. Wow. That's... really big.
God: That's what I'm talking about. That's a big fucking fish.
Tracy: Mammal.
God:
Tracy: I beg your pardon, sir.
God: Any ideas for colour? That's not really my department.
Tracy: Blue? I don't know --
God: Done. Blue whale. Name it, make a hundred thousand, move on to birds. I gotta grab some lunch, I'm starving.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like, you know, whatever.