One way to snare the kiddies could be to create video games with religious themes. And I don't simply mean games that pedagogically review the tenets of the major religions, or quiz you on dogma. I'm thinking something along the lines of:
- The Ecstasy of Saint Theresa vs Donkey Kong
- Dispute at the Eucharist Helicopter racing
- The Passion of the Christ Blimp Battle Part 2
- Mohammed vs. the Mountain vs. the Infidels
- Jew on Jew: Deadly Combat in the Desert
And so forth. I think the idea here is not merely to teach religion using a video game but rather, to comically juxtapose religious ideas with typical video game fare. Wait, no, that's the idea behind this post.
OK, mostly I just want to see Jesus holding an UZI, taking down the Bahá'u'lláh with gusto. Also, for some reason I think Siddartha would have excellent top speed and cornering. Can someone please invent Buddhist Grand Prix?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like, you know, whatever.