Monday, March 16

Out like a lamp

I've had an absolute shamu of a time trying to dredge up some fresh, exciting, vital content for this site. Recent history has found me knee deep in nude male ass (not literally, I'm learning to life draw), and ass nude in male knee deeps (not literally (obvs), I'm learning to mix syntax -- and prescriptions).

And speaking of prescriptions, I think it's time I made some decrees with regard to the content, that you, dear reader, rely upon to prevent the plunging of Katana into your chests through vicious acts of self-hatred and/or boredom.

I vow:
  1. To produce something -- God-damnit-anything -- worthy of publish by the thirty-seventh minute of the twenty-third hour of the fourth day, starting from Sunday (the Lord's day, obvs) every week. Every. Single. Week.
  2. To never again use the shitty rhetorical device of, "Word. Period. Word." Except for demonstrative purposes, as just shown.
  3. To produce, at the request of omnipresent, illiterate, imbeciles, "more pics (sic)".
  4. To make fuller use of the blog medium by waxing introspective, posting song lyrics, and whining about "the holidays".
  5. To reduce the prevalence of AIDS by 15% by the year 2030.
  6. And, related to 5) To stop making promises I can't keep.
  7. And, related to 1) To lower my personal standards regarding "worthy of publish".
And that's about it. Hope all is well with you. Hell of some good weather we're having, eh? Yep. But you know what they say about March. In like a line, out like a lamb. What's that? Lion? Christ. That makes way more sense. That expression always confused me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like, you know, whatever.