The More Milk You Drink, the More You Can Drink
Studies show that the more milk you drink, the less lactose intolerant you can become. Most people with lactose intolerance can recondition their digestive systems to accept dairy products, without discomfort, by drinking small quantities of milk at a time, for a period of a few weeks, then slowly increasing the amounts. Try it - you'll find the results really worthwhile.
Seriously boys, step off. Recondition my digestive system? Maybe it didn't occur to you, but I don't feel like putting my willpower and digestive stamina to the test every time I reach for something to drink. I'll have a Gatorade, thanks. Or some delicious Sunny Delight.
And for the record: I don't have a problem digesting milk -- but I do check the dairy farmers of Ontario website from time-to-time (every month) and this high-pressure sales pitch is starting to make me a little intolerant.
Don't even get me started on the egg council.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like, you know, whatever.