Thursday, January 8

Another strange interaction between Harvey and the portly store owner

Harvey: Wait a minute. This package of pitted prunes says, "may contain pits".
Miranda: Yeah, so? You can't expect them to get every one, can you?
Harvey: Why not? I mean, that's the basic idea behind this product! That's really all there is to it. It's like saying "educated man may not be educated" or "peppered steak may not be peppered" or "2% milk might be 1%". This is unacceptable. It's not like I'm asking them to do much here. Just remove the pits from--
Miranda: Will that be all?
Harvey:
Miranda:
Harvey: You know, I should get a discount if I find one with a pit.
Miranda: You got it, bub. You can bring it back here for a full refund on that prune.
Harvey: ...well, all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like, you know, whatever.