Sunday, December 17

Tracklisting for a shitty rock opera

Love in the Year 3000

  1. Once were we young (Jermaine, Eloise)
  2. Almost Forever! (Chorus)
  3. We must to repair this station wagon (Japanese mechanic, Eloise)
  4. A road is a life not driven (William, Robo2000)
  5. Could you, would we, should they, are you? (Eloise, chorus)
  6. Non-vegetarian waltz (Eloise, Jermaine)
  7. I'd bet $75 that you're right (Jermaine, William)
  8. Pay me back later (William)
  9. I have a robo-soul (Robo2000)
  10. Once we were young (reprise) (Chorus, Robo2000)
  11. Entr'acte
  12. I've never eaten meat before/Damsels in distress (Eloise, Clay, Japanese mechanic, Rudy)
  13. I L-O-V Eloise (Jermaine)
  14. Pay me back later (reprise) (Chorus)
  15. Niggaz killin' 'bots (Rudy, Japanese mechanic)
  16. SpaceTime (Eloise, William, Clay, Rudy, Japanese Mechanic, Robo2000, Chorus)
  17. Almost, Almost Forever! (Chorus)
  18. Yesterday's Tomorrow, Today/Once we were young/Finale (Chorus, Robo2000)
Music and lyrics by Harvey Kornbluth
Book by Harvey Kornbluth
Directed by Hal Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like, you know, whatever.