These are the days my friends and these are the days my friends. Please direct any concerns or complaints to harveykornbluth@gmail.com.
Monday, May 9
Hydro
It can be really, really hard talking to my friend Darryl:
Darryl: I'm thinking about doing some volunteering.
Harvey: That's a noble idea. Where do you want to volunteer?
Darryl: At a strip club.
Harvey: I'm not sure you can do that.
Darryl: Why not? There's work to be done. And I think I could really help society.
Harvey: How does working at a strip club help society?
Darryl: You do know how important strippers are to the functioning of a proper economy right?
Harvey: Here we go.
Darryl: So what do you do when you get a hard on?
Harvey: (sigh) Get on with it.
Darryl: And what do you do about the discharge?
Harvey: I don't like where this is going.
Darryl: It's wasted. All that... force, is wasted! But if men could congregate in a single place—
Harvey: Please stop.
Darryl: With a simple turbine and—
Harvey: Darryl, please...
Darryl: We're talking watts, Harvey. Watts! You could generate enough power to operate the music and disco lights, probably.
Harvey: That's it?
Darryl: Well, it's a start. Once I have enough money for a sloped trough—
Harvey: I gotta go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like, you know, whatever.